Professional dingus. Expert snuggler. Freestyle runner. Perfect brows. Bacon-lover. Loyal.
Padawan dingus. Lover of crinkle balls. Orange from head to toe. Chronic foodie. Cuddle Queen. Confident.
I am an artist, designer, and photographer living and working in Madison, Wisconsin alongside my partner in crime, Tobias. I earned a bachelor's degree in photography from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, and immediately dove into shooting weddings for a few years. But, never satisfied in my pursuit of artistic education, I then decided to reenter academia and graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison's graphic design program.
As a creative, I specialize in photography, illustration, brand identity, and digital social media design. However, I continue to challenge myself, grow, and polish my broad skill-set and keep my wild imagination active.
When I'm not behind the lens or a glaring computer screen, I can be found hanging out with my furry creatures, watching nature documentaries, wearing unicorn pajamas, drinking coffee, and singing showtunes.
I just want to create and believe in a magical world of things imagined and impossible. Let's make some beautiful art together.
- I adore pumpkin-flavored everything.
- I hate shopping (thank God for online stores).
- I've been told my doppelganger is Idina Menzel.
- Macaroni and cheese is my favorite (sold it for 8 years).
- We own a leopard gecko named Owen (is a girl).
- Occasionally I make polymer clay figurines.
- I've never broken a bone.
- I'm terrified of possums.
- I wish I could save all the animals.
- My favorite font is Univers.